1. These terms and conditions of use apply to all visits to and use of this website of Christopoulos Consultancy B.V. (“CC”), including any information and/or services offered on or by means of this website.
2. CC strives to realise a proper functioning and accessibility of this website at all times. In doing so, CC is depending on external providers and parties and as a consequence, CC cannot and does not guarantee such proper functioning and accessibility at all times. CC does not accept any liability whatsoever for damages resulting from or arising out of or in connection with any such improper functioning or limited accessibility.
3. CC has exercised great care in preparing the information displayed on the website. As a result of technical of human failure or error, it is possible that certain information is displayed incorrectly or incompletely or otherwise defective. CC does not accept any liability resulting from the use of this website and/or its contents. The information set forth on the website is for mere informative purposes only and does not constitute (legal) advice.
4. CC does not accept any liability for the use of content(s) of any other website to which a link or any other reference is included on this website.
5. The processing of any information provided by you on the contact form shall exclusively be used by CC and its employees/staff to provide you with the requested (legal) advisory services. In addition, by providing us with this information, you consent to CC using this information for CC’s own commercial purposes and the collection of statistic data on the use of CC’s website. Such information may also be used to inform you of any changes made to this website.
6. Other than reading and making a copy for their own personal use, visitors of this website are not allowed to use, copy, distribute, commercially exploit or in any other unauthorised way use any of the information displayed on this website without the express prior written consent of CC. CC and the legal owner(s) of the information displayed at any time on this website expressly reserve all rights in respect of the information displayed on this website, including (but not limited to) any designs, trademarks, logo’s, pictures and other graphic materials.
7. Nothing displayed at any time on this website may, without the express prior written consent of CC, be copied and/or made public in such a way that the original objective or content is negatively affected and/or damaged in any way.
8. Insofar as these terms and conditions are or become partially void, the parties shall continue to be bound by the remainder of these terms and conditions, and they shall replace the void part immediately by provisions that are valid and have legal effect and which correspond as to content and purport as much as possible with the original term(s) and condition(s).
9. These terms and conditions shall exclusively be governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall exclusively be submitted before the competent court in Amsterdam.